Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Pizza Shop Dramatic Centre

Welcome!

Here's our Menu Board! :)

Reception Desk and Cashier

Our Working Station


We have our utensils, condiments, and spreads! 
Plus! Pizza boxes which I just recycled. 

(I just printed a cover for it to just look cooler. )

Foods from the menu. <3
Fruits and vegetables.

The Beverage Machine is made up of a shoe box and tissue rolls.
The juice bottles are also just recycled.
 (I placed some crepe paper inside and 
printed some fanta sign just to add some accent. haha)

There is also a "HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA" 
Guide for our little chefs!

Aside from choosing your order from the Menu,
 you can also customize your own Pizza!

Where magic really happens! 
There will be no GREAT PIZZA without a FIREPLACE!
(2 different boxes which I just painted)


Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Now I wanted to have pizza store in the future. Thanks for the motivation! HAHAHAHAHA Love you.
    Awesomenesssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weee! :) Thank you. I love you more, Queen. :)

      Delete
  2. You are a very inspirational teacher! Thank you for always sharing your creativity to educators like us. I always love your dramatic corners. Even I would love to play there. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😭😭😭 Thank you for being so appreciative. I love you.(By the way, I also love to play here!) Haha

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see your future dramatic corners. I've always loved what you do for your children. Miss working and being with you! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤗🤗🤗 Thank you, I will be sharing the next dramatic corner soon. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! Grabe ang details and everything! Good job teacher!

    ReplyDelete